Planning to start your own business? Need to secure funding for your startup?
Investing your time in preparation for the startup incorporation along with ensuring legal compliance is the first step.
Many Small businesses pay too little attention to the legal aspects of the startup business. Usually such lack of preparation results in the business loss.
At ExpertCyberLawyer.com, we can help you select a structure for your startup and can help you cope with nuances in legal forms and the law. From the establishment of a company to come up with the right legal structure, equity sharing, every advice count.
Experienced Startup Lawyers | Full-Service Legal Solution for Startups
We offer startups a practical guide with useful information on setting up an online business.
Our team helps startup when drawing up terms and conditions, statutory legal form and relevant contracts, such as financing, cooperation, distribution, confidentiality and license agreements. Support is also provided for aspects of real estate and labour relations.
Startup-friendly Fixed or Subscription-based Fee
Startups apply for reduced rates and fixed fees ( ‘all in’ ), or a subscription formula is possible.
Affordable Legal Helpline for Startup Legal Advice
Our team of startup lawyers helps you overcome all legal and business obstacles and make you aware of the risks in non-compliance of legal matters. We also provide necessary measures to neutralize those risks.
Startup Incubator Program for Legal, Tax & Funding Advice
The Incubator program gives startup companies the chance to be legally supervised at a reduced subscription rate, over a period of 2 years. The Incubator Program is a mutually interesting partnership where the startups get expert legal advice on issues that can be essential to the success of the company. Also, we offer the opportunity to provide legal advice at different stages of a young company. This creates valuable long-term relationships for both parties.
Affordable & Accessible Legal Partner for Technology Startup Companies
Most of our start-up and early stage clients are working on innovative technology such as:
- Medical Devices
- Visual Search
- Local Advertising
- Cloud Management
- Labor Optimization
- Online Rental
- Social Recruiting
- Mobile Security
- Renewable Tech
- Social Innovation
- E-commerce Platform
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Building
- Predictive Analytics
- Cloud Data Services
- Cloud Security
- Social CRM
- Health and Wellness
- Enterprise Application
Startup Legal Compliance Checklist
- Defining a definite name and checking if it does not already exist.
- Determine Domain Name (.com and .in or .net and .co) that match with your business goals
- Help you with co-working space
- Create General Terms & Conditions
- Logo design and house style and brand protection
- Design business model
- Supporting material: Powerpoint with company backgrounds and proposition
- Set up website and associated email addresses
- Distribution Agreements, Trade Rental, etc.
- The establishment and registration of the company
- Advice on the legal structure
- Aspects of real estate and labour relations
- Tax advise and tax-saving tips
- Data protection and privacy legislation
Best Startup Lawyers – For legal advice, contracts, M&A
We advise start-up and early stage companies on a broad range of legal & tax matters, including:
- company incorporation & mandatory annual compliances
- contract drafting, review, and negotiations
- founders’ agreement and equity sharing
- technology agreements
- venture capital and angel investment
- IP protection and commercialisation
- employment and data privacy
- general legal compliance