External Data Protection Officer Services
Outsource DPO services and benefits from our data protection experience. We offer a full review of your current policies and processes including an in-depth audit and regular compliance reporting. It also includes data breach management and onsite staff training. Our team ensures that your organization is fully compliant with Articles 37-39 of the GDPR.
Data Protection Officers under the General Data Protection Regulation
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer is going to become law under the GDPR for organisations over a certain size (250 employees). The General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) due to come into effect on 25 May 2018, provides a modernised, accountability-based compliance framework for data protection in Europe. Data Protection Officers (‘DPO’s) will be at the heart of this new legal framework for many organisations, facilitating compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
GDPR Toolkit – All-in-One GDPR Compliance Documents
We have created several document templates pertaining to Data Protection acts as per the requirements of GDPR rules and regulation. We update these documents constantly as and when there’s an update on the GDPR policies and procedures.
Some of the documents from the GDPR Toolkit are:
- Executive Support Letter
- Project Initiation Document
- Gap Analysis
- Data Register Template
- Privacy Notice Template
Our Expert DPO Services
Our expert DPO services are based on independent pragmatic, legal advice for your organization to stay GDPR compliant.
- We help prepare a data processing statement to be written explaining what data is processed and why
- Write and review of data privacy statements and data protection policies
- We conduct Staff awareness training/education and keeping records of same
- Point of contact for all matters pertaining to the GDPR and other data privacy requirements, for the business, employees and the ICO
- Develop Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) for new projects/initiatives
- We maintain expert knowledge of data protection/GDPR rules and law
For further information about our External Data Protection Officer Services please contact us