Cyber-crime is a criminal activity which is carried on by the use of computers and the Internet. Some of the common cyber crimes are hacking, cyber-stalking, denial of service attack(DoS), virus dissemination, software piracy, credit card fraud & phishing.
Further, Government has established cyber crime cell in major areas of the country for cybercrime investigation and prosecution. Cyber-crime cells are the one track solution towards combatting and tackling cyber-crime. So, in case of any cybercrime, you can approach local police station and file a complaint at their cybercrime prevention cell. However, if there’s no cyber cell available in your jurisdiction, you can lodge a complaint at the local police station itself.
You can file a cyber crime complaint by presenting relevant documents, proofs, screenshots, and other supporting evidence of the alleged crime along with an application.
Cyber Crime Litigation Services
Our team of cyberlaw advocates provides cyber litigation services for both civil and criminal matters before appropriate forums such as civil and criminal courts, and other statutory forums set up under IT Act 2000, namely, Adjudicating Authority, and Cyber Appellate Tribunal.
We have expertise in handling various cybercrime cases such as credit card fraud, online defamation, identity theft, cybersecurity breaches, blocking of illegal content, hacking & data theft, digital piracy, social media liability, etc.
Our Intellectual Property lawyers actively represent clients in Intellectual Property infringement cases including digital piracy, domain name disputes, infringement of trademark copyright matters before appropriate legal forums.
Our team is able to perform challenging technical analysis of electronic evidence. We have a full range of services that provide electronic evidence expertise to internal and external counsel prior to and during the litigation process. Our team can help to reduce the time and cost of the production and review process by performing a thorough review and proper analysis of collected evidence. On basis of analysis, our team is efficient to find out what approaches are most efficient and what legal documents are required to preserve evidence.
Cyber Litigation Disputes and Solutions
- Intellectual property related litigation
- Transaction-related litigation among companies
- Product liability lawsuit
- Civil protection
- Forced enforcement
- Trademark and digital piracy, copyright infringement cases
- Block and takedown of objectionable material online through court
- Conduct cybercrime cases and investigations
- Draft police complaint & follow-up
- Detecting, investigating and prosecution of cyber crimes
- Investigate on cybersecurity breach, hacking, forgery, data theft, Cyberporn, MMS frauds, spam, and mobile crime cases
- Hacking, credit card, banking and phishing frauds
- Cyberterrorism Issues
- Hate speech, abusive content, and invasion of privacy
- Investigate Sexting, Online impersonation, defamation, and cyberstalking cases
- Consumer frauds
- Social media liability & ISP liability issues
- E-commerce & Marketplace Commerce Compliance
Contact Our Qualified Cyber Crime Litigation Expert
For free initial legal consultation with a Cyber Crime Litigation Expert, cyberlawyer or lawyer in another related field, please contact our Bangalore Cyber Crime Litigation Expert today to listen to your case to determine the proper course of action for cybercrime litigation, computer crime lawsuit, business litigation, internet fraud, financial fraud, economic espionage and other white collar crime litigation disputes. We have offices in Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai. We represent clients throughout India.
To schedule a consultation with a member of our team, fill out our contact form online.